Water Heater Repair and Installation
Water Heater Repair and Installation in Raleigh
In need of a new water heater? Here at Streamline Services, we can install your new unit. Hot water is important for you and your family, so make sure to have a working water heater for your home. Replacing your water heater now will do wonders for you in the long run and save you time and money.
Make sure to call the experts here at Streamline Services. You will immediately notice the difference in your hot water with a brand-new and efficient system. From standard models to tankless water heaters, allow us to direct you in finding the perfect replacement for your home and your budget.
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters have been a popular option for many homeowners due to its effectiveness and efficiency. Not only does it give you more space, but it will also help you save more money by heating water on-demand. With standard water heaters, it must keep a full tank of water hot and ready for use at all times, which drains your monthly bill. With tankless, you’ll never have to worry about running out of hot water. If your water heater is on its way out, considering most water heaters have a 10-year life expectancy, then you’ll need to take notice of some of the warning signs. No one likes coming home to a flooded basement, so be prepared and take preventative measures to keep your family safe.
Warning Signs of a Poor Water Heater
- Loud banging noises—this means the valves inside your water heater are working overtime to keep your water warm.
- Cloudy water—means your unit is on the tail end of dying out. A poor water system causes calcium to produce and mix within the water.
- Longer wait times—straightforward, means the hot water tank is wearing out quickly if it takes long to replenish.
- Pools of water underneath the unit—this means you need to get your tank replaced immediately.
- Corrosion—corrosion at the bottom of your tank signals that the interior is corroded and needs to be taken care of in order to produce clean, warm water.
If you believe it’s time to replace your water heater, then don’t wait and give us a call here at Streamline Services. If something goes wrong, then call us for emergency service. We are readily available seven days a week and 24 hours a day.
Don’t let your water heater break down and call the experts here at Streamline Services today for all water heater services!