WE INVEST IN YOU – At Streamline Service, we hire for attitudes and train for success!
We are a growing, full-service residential plumbing, electrical, and HVAC company located in Raleigh, North Carolina. Locally owned and operated, and BBB accredited with an A+ rating, we are seeking the next voice of our team. We provide homeowners in central North Carolina with 5-star residential services and quality products, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, Streamline Services has enjoyed double-digit growth for the past 5 years and continues to be engaged in exciting and aggressive growth plans. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, and when we win, we take time to celebrate and give back to the community, and our employees.
At Streamline, you get:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for Holidays, Vacation, and your Birthday
- Medical and Dental Insurance: 100% paid for the employees
- Vision Insurance offered
- Supplemental insurance offered
- 401k with company match at 3% (eligible at 1 year)
- Paid training, on-going instruction, and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Hourly and extra financial incentive programs, PTO, and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
- Paid Gym Membership
- Technical training, career path, & personal development
- Fully stocked truck, Company phone, and Company tablet
- Company-paid uniforms and weekly service
- Tool Purchase Program
- Performance Bonus and Profit Sharing
- We will help you become licensed if that is your goal
- A family. This is last because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Streamline Services.
Streamline Services, is seeking an experienced plumber to complete work efficiently and accurately. You will build long-term relationships with clients who request you by name because they appreciate excellent service and workmanship.
- Follow our install system and educate the customer on products and services
- Meet and exceed key performance requirements
- Deliver quality workmanship (possess necessary tools to do the job)
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and truck
- Establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services
- Maintain a professional appearance and deliver a knowledgeable service experience to win new referrals and repeat business
- Participate actively in all training, department, and company meetings.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations
- Knowledgeable about company mission, policies, and guarantees
- Perform physical activity with no restrictions in various climate conditions
- Proven plumbing experience with the desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today
- Proven track record in plumbing and gas systems including the ability to draw simple diagrams, read blueprints and other diagrams
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications
- Skilled in soldering, fixture installation, gas leak testing, and repair
- Valid driver’s license
- Must pass a background check, drug test
- Strong verbal communicator and ability to learn iPad software
- An individual contributor who also enjoys winning as a team
At Streamline Services, you’ll be working with a great team that takes pride in delivering the Streamline experience to its clients. We respect the talents each individual brings to the Company to help us reach our common goals, and we have fun getting there!
Learn more about us
At Streamline Services, you’ll work with great people who take pride in “making our customers smile.” We provide an environment where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your efforts have a direct effect on the success of the company. If you are driven to succeed, are seeking personal and professional growth, and want to be a part of a company culture that is truly amazing, then we’d like to meet you
If this sounds like you, learn more at smileteamnow.com and apply to be a part of our winning Team.
Equal Opportunity Employer