When the weather gets cooler, you place a lot of trust in your furnace to keep your home warm and comfortable. Reliable and consistent heat is a necessity, so if you notice that your furnace has been slacking you should call a professional. Frequent issues are a telltale sign that you are in need of furnace repair. As your heating equipment ages, the wear and tear from years of use can cause damage. These issues may be small at first, but if they go unfixed they can escalate and cause your furnace to work less efficiently.
To prevent a major malfunction from happening, you need routine maintenance. Professionals recommend professional servicing twice a year, at least. Streamline Services is ready to help you with any check-ups or repairs that your furnace may need.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
- Past due service: Service is recommended at least twice a year. If you know it’s been longer than 6 months since your last inspection, you should call one of our professionals to schedule one immediately.
- Strange sounds: Any loud noises are telling you that something isn’t right with your furnace. It’s likely that a part has become loose or detached and should be fixed before further damage can occur.
- Strange smells: When you turn on your furnace for the first time in a while, it’s not uncommon to smell a faint hint of gas or oil. If this continues, you need to schedule maintenance. If these substances are leaking, it could result in a dangerous situation.
- Weak or cold air: If your vents are barely blowing or your air is cold, you need repair!
- Spike in utilities: When your furnace works inefficiently, it needs more electricity to function. This can put a dent in your wallet when you go to pay your electricity bill.
- Frequent switching: A furnace that has trouble staying on is in need of repair. It may be the result of faulty wiring, a broken fan, or a few other things that a professional will be able to pinpoint.
How Streamline Can Help
Our company began in the 1920’s. For nearly a century, we have been dedicated to keeping families in our service area comfortable and safe in their homes. If your furnace is fixable, we do everything possible to restore it to its best working condition. Here are a few benefits of choosing Streamline Services for your furnace repair needs:
- Improved comfort. After a repair or inspection, your furnace will be more efficient, boosting airflow and preventing inconsistencies.
- Lower utility bills. Savings from a repaired furnace will show on your electric bill!
- Fewer repairs down the road. Small problems can escalate quickly, so it’s best to address them as soon as they pop up.
- Extended life. A healthy furnace will work more efficiently for longer.
Don’t wait for a major issue to pop up. For all of your furnace repairs, call Streamline Services today!
We are a certified dealer for