WE INVEST IN YOU – At Streamline Services, we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
We are a growing, full-service residential plumbing, electrical, and HVAC company located in Raleigh, North Carolina. Locally owned and operated, and BBB accredited with an A+ rating, we are seeking the next voice of our team. We provide homeowners in central North Carolina with 5-star residential services and quality products, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, Streamline Services has enjoyed double-digit growth for the past 5 years and continues to be engaged in exciting and aggressive growth plans. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, and when we win, we take time to celebrate and give back to the community, and our employees.
At Streamline, you get:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for Holidays, Vacation, and your Birthday
- Medical and Dental Insurance: 100% paid for the employees
- Vision Insurance offered
- Supplemental insurance offered
- 401k with company match at 3% (eligible at 1 year)
- Paid training, on-going instruction, and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Hourly and extra financial incentive programs, PTO, and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
- Paid Gym Membership
- Technical training, career path, & personal development
- Fully stocked truck, Company phone, and Company tablet
- Company-paid uniforms and weekly service
- Tool Purchase Program
- Performance Bonus and Profit Sharing
- We will help you become licensed if that is your goal
- A family. This is last because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Streamline Services.
The HVAC Quality Control/ Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the overall success of the installation department. Reporting directly to the HVAC Sales and Install Manager, they will conduct on site Quality Control Inspections and ensure all HVAC installs meet Streamline’s standards, as well as local and national codes. They will act as the first response for warranty service and repair calls, customer service and satisfaction issues. As a conduit between the Installation, Sales, and Service Teams, they ensure customers will have worry free operation of newly installed equipment for years to come.
- Provide 5-star customer service every day
- Conduct quality audit checks on all HVAC installations
- Performs diagnostic and quick repairs on systems at time of startup
- Perform Preventative Maintenance, service and repair of newly installed residential and light commercial HVAC equipment up to 15 tons
- Demonstrate respect and compassion when communicating with customers concerning work performed and on resolving warranty issues and repairs.
- Document service/corrective actions performed and recommendations made using applicable forms, reports, logs, and/or records
- Complete all tasks in accordance with Streamline’s service’s quality and safety standards
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities (internal and/or external)
- Conduct technician training on common errors and trends in inspection reports
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work with high degree of integrity and promote positive company image
- Minimum of 4 years of residential HVAC installation experience
- Knowledge of current residential and mechanical codes
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess strong Low-voltage and Refrigerant trouble shooting ability
- Experience in airflow troubleshooting and ductwork installation.
- Experience in brazing, and proper closed system procedures.
- Experience in zoning, ductless, communicating and variable capacity HVAC Equipment
- EPA Universal Certification
- NATE Certified (preferred)
- Valid driver’s license
At Streamline Services, you’ll work with great people who take pride in “making our customers smile.” We provide an environment where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your efforts have a direct effect on the success of the company. If you are driven to succeed, are seeking personal and professional growth, and want to be a part of a company culture that is truly amazing, then we’d like to meet you
If this sounds like you, learn more at smileteamnow.com and apply to be a part of our winning Team.
Equal Opportunity Employer