WE INVEST IN YOU – At Streamline Services, we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
We are a growing, full-service residential plumbing, electrical, and HVAC company located in Raleigh, North Carolina. Locally owned and operated, and BBB accredited with an A+ rating, we are seeking the next voice of our team. We provide homeowners in central North Carolina with 5-star residential services and quality products, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, Streamline Services has enjoyed double-digit growth for the past 5 years and continues to be engaged in exciting and aggressive growth plans. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, and when we win, we take time to celebrate and give back to the community, and our employees.
At Streamline, you get:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for Holidays, Vacation, and your Birthday
- Medical and Dental Insurance: 100% paid for the employees
- Vision Insurance offered
- Supplemental insurance offered
- 401k with company match at 3% (eligible at 1 year)
- Paid training, on-going instruction, and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Hourly and extra financial incentive programs, PTO, and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
- Paid Gym Membership
- Technical training, career path, & personal development
- Fully stocked truck, Company phone, and Company tablet
- Company-paid uniforms and weekly service
- Tool Purchase Program
- Performance Bonus and Profit Sharing
- We will help you become licensed if that is your goal
- A family. This is last because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Streamline Services.
Because we offer state-of-the-art customer experiences, we need a top-of-the-line HVAC Install Mechanic who genuinely cares about the customer and is not looking for “just a job,” but is ready to build a career.
You will install and commission residential heating and air conditioning systems.
- Provide 5-star customer service every day
- Bring a great attitude and a willingness to learn and grow
- Take pride in the quality of work you create
- Always looking for a challenge to grow 1% better every day
- Participate as a part of team empowered to share ideas, improve processes, and the optimize the customer experience
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean and inventory ready
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participate in training to grow and develop as a professional
- Maintain communication with customers, your manager, parts, and service teams.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
- Dependable and Dedicated
- Positive outlook regardless of the challenge
- Eager to Learn something new every day
- Optimistic, enthusiastic, and people-centric focus
- Self-motivated individual who also enjoys contributing to a winning team
- Great problem-solver and collaborator
At Streamline Services, you’ll work with great people who take pride in “making our customers smile.” We provide an environment where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your efforts have a direct effect on the success of the company. If you are driven to succeed, are seeking personal and professional growth, and want to be a part of a company culture that is truly amazing, then we’d like to meet you
If this sounds like you, learn more at smileteamnow.com and apply to be a part of our winning Team.
Equal Opportunity Employer